October 27, 2011

Smile

For some, the warmth of coming home after a long day at work or school lies when having loved ones waiting at home, kids excited to see you home, dogs that would jump and give you sloppy wet kisses...

MINE?

SIMPLE...

I come home, I call "Rain Rain" and I see my 17 week old baby tortoise come out of his hiding and start a conversation. Although the conversation was him saying "ngiap ngiap ngiap" for 30 seconds, it puts a smile on my face. At least someone (or in this case, some animal) is excited to see me home..haha..

Rain is just so precious!

Oh, what about the other bigger one?

This is how it usually goes.. 
"Skye Skye..come out.." 
Skye turns around, sees that I'm offering no food and there is nothing interesting at the moment, turns back and continues sleeping...  
>.<  No excitement or whatsoever... 

No comments: