September 9, 2010

My new toy


Say hello to my new (upgrade) toy: HTC Aria!!! ♥♥♥



My early bday present from my friend..hehe..it's accessories will be here next week..hehe..I'm so happy! ♥

Earlier today, I was getting anxious about when it didn't arrive today. Checked the UPS status and it said it's "in-transit" and I was sitting here wondering where my phone was. As I was debating what to cook for dinner, suddenly there was that loud knock on my door..my htc is here!!! hehe..you can imagine how happy I was. I was smiling cheek to cheek..well, dinner was very very simple of course..haha..Then, later, there was another loud knock on my door..so I thought it was the other package, with the accessories..but to my dismay, it was some little girls selling cookies..*sigh* but it'll be here next week...i can't wait!!! ♥♥♥

Anyway, this birthday is getting better and better..did i mention i got a smallfry from Build-a-bear last week as their bday gift to me? ya..it's super adorable..haha..♥

No comments: