September 27, 2010

My 23rd ♥

My 23rd Birthday was awesome! I had so much fun and enjoyed every part of it. In the afternoon, Johnny, Sheryl, and Daniel went to the mall with me. We had lunch since all 3 of them were hungry..it was short and ok..then we kinda just split up and went seperate ways since Sheryl and Daniel wanted to go somewhere else outside the mall..I don't remember where they went, something about BestBuy and other outlets..so that explains why I didn't see them in the mall after lunch..anyways, I had fun shopping..I got my winter boots, a knit vest, a cute winter cap, a small black knit short-jacket (so I can stop borrowing from Sheryl) and hugs! It was funny how I keep bumming into the students I worked with that day and I got hugs. After my little "spree", Johnny and I went to watch "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". At this point, still wondering why I can't find Sheryl and Daniel at the mall..so anyways, the movie was really nice! Sadly, I was the only one who knew what was going on in the movie. Haha..nevertheless, I had fun.

After the movie, we headed back to the mall to pick Sheryl up, thinking she would be there..After some time, we still couldn't find them and so I called her. They were already at Shogun..at least they could have told us. *sigh* Dinner was at Shogun. Food was not as good as we expected, environment was weird because someone had party music right behind us. Overall, the day was fun. Of course, Sheryl disappeared again after dinner and me? I had to head straight back into my books..haha..so, yes! I enjoyed my "little holiday"!
Some pics!


(I think he had a headache trying to order? haha)

My Miso Soup
heart attack for appertizer
My Spicy Chicken Bulgogi
(yes, I had korean food at a japanese restaurant..haha)

Sheryl's Yakisoba
Johnny's Steak Teppanyaki?

Slippers from Sheryl
Mirror from Daniel
(it came with 3 price tags! haha)
my cute cute cap
oh, and introducing my new study chair..hehe
it's so comfy
bye bye back pains and uncomfortable seat..


That's all for now..BYE~~~




No comments: