July 29, 2010

Roadtrip..1

Roadtrip so far has been interesting, with so many people in a car..being together 24/7 is challenging. Being judged all the time ain't helpful either. Being called fat, picky and other names ain't much help to my self-esteem eh? I just hope they would learn to accept me as an individual, an adult, with my own lifestyle and personality..

Anyway, the scenery is beautiful and the time spent with family is priceless. We've been to NM and AZ so far..including the South Rim of Grand Canyon..had tons of unhealthy food that I feel so unhealthy and bloated right now..lack of sleep, constant driving and noise level up high..allergies are back..Grand Canyon was amazing. It's more than 6000 ft above sea level! God has really blessed this land with so many beauties and wonders, which I hope to enjoy without allergies kicking in..here are some pics to show you to wonders I had enjoyed today..apart from the Canyon and Colorado River that flows through the Canyon, there were several wild animals that came out to play..but we didn't get to see a mountain lion..hahaha...nvm...here you go!

on the way!
Grand Canyon

So misty after the rain
my awesome windbreaker became a raincoat..
RAVEN

Squirrel

DEERS
Of course, me..at Hermit Rest..




No comments: