March 25, 2010

a not so fun spring break

So, my plan for Spring Break did not work out, again!
It hasn't really worked out as planned for the past 2 years either.
No, I was not procrastinating this time, but Ms. Gastric decided to pay me a visit.
Not sure what I ate that actually caused the gastric but it was so bad that I was in bed for the past 3 days. *sigh* Can't go to work and left at home alone all day is boring!
I can't even study or concentrate in that matter, but I did get my hws done!
Now that I'm regaining my strength, I have so much to catch up and do before my break is over..
even though I'm still resting at home, bored..haha..but this is definitely better than laying in bed all day, thinking of the things I should be doing...

Oh, we had 8 inches of snow the first few days of Spring Break! hehe..I was so happy to see snow again! I love snow! It's cold, but it's so white that the earth actually look so clean and beautiful. And, I went sledding too! Bought a sled for $5 at Walmart, got my friend to make a path to sled downhill at the poultry science lawn, the side with less crazy people (I couldn't move the sled because apparently, you need weight to compress the snow initially), and a path to walk back uphill without falling! It was so much fun, even though most times I fell or tumble downhill instead because my sled just flew away from me and went the other direction..lol..but I had so much fun! I'll post the video soon!

Malaysian Night is this Saturday, people! I'm excited! Hopefully I would have recovered by then to enjoy the event. =)

No comments: