April 15, 2010

Spring and Prayer request


Spring is here! Campus is filled with flowers and the sun is up again! =)
It's hot, dry and feels so nice. I am going to miss the snow, but it's ok..for now...
I'm enjoying this wonderful weather as it lasts!

Oh, please please please pray that I'll get into either the Fixed Income Securities Class or the Portfolio Management Class. Both of these classes accept only a limited number of students per year, and is extremely competitive. Although none of my friends or people I know are applying, I know there are a lot more other students applying for these classes. So, please please please pray I'll get into the class. I've been wanting to get in since freshmen!

Second thing is, please pray I'll get an internship? Economy is bad, and I need an internship..but someone needs to WANT to hire me..

Thanks, everyone! =)





No comments: