July 27, 2009

C.U,T,E

I passed the C.U.T.E. !!! I'm so happy!
No, not this type of cute..
I'm talking about being officially cute.
haha.

C.U.T.E. is short for Computerized Unit Trust Exam
It is a professional exam held by FMUTM.
I took the exam last weekend and I passed it!
Initially, I didn't really wanna take the exam because it is my vacation time.
But since daddy signed me up and before I knew it,
I was in a one-day lecture
(almost bored out of my mind since I knew most of the stuff except for Syariah laws)
and then a week later, I was in the exam room.
15min in the exam room and I was done and asleep.
hehe.
yes, I did fell asleep.
After 35min of napping (sort of), I decided to click "finished" and exit the room.
And "PASS" appeared on my screen.
hehe.
I am so happy.
As my lil sis says "I am officially cute right now"
Lol...

No comments: