July 8, 2009

Cut cut cut

I've learned to cut hair today. haha..all these while, I've been cutting my own hair by trial and error, but today, I finally went to the salon near my house where I used to get my haircut as a little girl to learn the techniques of hairstyling. lol..Thanks to both aunties who used to cut my hair ever since I was 4? They volunteered to teach me and my sis their techniques before we leave to the States again and they even bought us all the appropriate equipments: scissors, wigs, clips and cloth. It looks fanciful and it costed us RM700 for everything. It's not too bad since other places are charging RM2000 for basic lessons.

Today, we learnt to cut straight cuts and bob style. I managed to pick it up quickly since I had experience of cutting my own hair for the past 2 years (kedekut right? it cost too much to get it trim in the States!) I managed to cut and practised 5 times whereas my poor sis only did 3 1/2 because of her crooked finger. She better improve her skills because next time, it's not a wig she will be cutting...but my hair...lol....maybe i should open a barber shop soon?

Tomorrow will be lesson 2..wonder what I will learn this time. hehe..I'm excited! Oh, and I'm thinking about getting highlights...since my hair is now burgundy, they told me to get blonde highlights...hmm...what do you guys think? blonde or redish or what color?

No comments: