July 13, 2008

Week 4

Week 4 of Upward Bound is over and Week 5 is here already! time really flies and I wish it would slow down sometime. I'm having so much fun doing this job that it doesn't feel like a job anymore..haha..so, anyway, here are some updates:

***

We had a theme dance last week, and the theme was Halloween. So, everyone had to dress up. Some of the girls managed to convinced Joseph to go as a girl. So, they straighten his hair, put some make up on him, nail polish, dress, leggings and flip flop! haha..some might say "what in the world is he thinking?" but seriously, I admire his courage in doing that! hey! you're only young once, right? why not have fun? haha..at least I thought so. All the mentors dressed up as well, did a runway show and then dance dance dance...I went as a school girl..haha...


Joseph and I
Kevin, Me, Sam, Mirey
Amber, Kevin, Danielle..can you spot me?? =p
the kids dancing...

***
So, this weekend, the mentors [US] got tired of cafeteria food and decided to make curry chicken rice! Ingredients are santan, curry powder, chicken, potatoes, carrots, ginger, onion and water..don't know why we had oil in the pic..haha..
Got James to de-bone the chickens, chop into small pieces, peel potatoes, and get all the ingredients ready..haha..me? I cooked curry and rice le..haha

Kevin and Sam looking.. ^_^"


ta -dah...my curry chicken rice..non-spicy one..sigh..

so, anyway, after an hour, I had dinner plans with some friends at Hunan Manor..haha..Jeniffer belanja ma! don't ask me y, coz' I makan only..lalala..after dinner, the weather became horrible. Look at the sky...it looked like a tornado was coming but we had heavy t-storm..sigh..horrible horrible weather...have to stay in and do nothing..
***
I am having so much fun now that it's week 5! 2 more weeks and it's all over..oh ya, I watched "Wanted"..it's a really good action movie, at least I think so..haha..but got some "R-rated" scenes..but overall, the action and effect were nice! haha..what else have I watched? RV, Wall.E, Hancock, Ironman..I think that's all..or more? haha..but RV was awesomely funny..hahaha..laugh until cannot tahan..rill, you should try to watch RV..oh, kungfu panda also nice!!

No comments: