July 7, 2008

the begining of Week 4!


I can't believe it's Week 4 already! I'm having tons of fun with my job right now..as you can see the masterpiece some of the kids did while we were having lunch.. =p It's suppose to be an elephant? couple..haha..I got to know almost everyone's name and know them a little..not to mention doing a lot of math..hehe..normal la..always doing math with people..but i enjoy it no matter what people think of math..and theme dance is tomorrow! theme is Halloween..aiyah..don't know what to wear somemore..pening kepala..haha..see la..maybe go as a malaysian..haha..not really a costume but it is to them...hahaha..Oh..prom night is also like 3 weeks away and megan got me some dresses from her mom's costume store..haha..both size 0..she told her mom my measurements as "everything tiny..she's very tiny"..made me laugh so hard wei~~ but the dresses are lovely! wait till prom to see it! I'm going to take my nap now..till next time..


--BOYS-- XD

No comments: