April 18, 2008

Odd Spring

SPRING TIME!

Spring Time, by definition would means getting warmer, leaving all your thick winter jackets in the closet, goodbye thermal wear..and hello t-shirts, caprices occasionally, heels and occasionally skirts..However, due to global warming and the change in our whole system, everything is messed up! It's soooooooooooo cold! I'm freezing here, and to top everything up, all the heaters in the dorms have been shut down since it is Spring already! I mean, what about everyone of us who are freezing in our rooms? what about that below freezing level temperature? It's worse when you're on top the hill and on the 3rd highest floor..Let me just say this again, I'M FREEZING HERE!!!!!!! I miss the hot sunshine, the warm breeze (not cold wind!) and the smell of warmth in the air..Don't be mistaken by the look of my pictures, the sun looks so warm but it's not! The cold wind pierces through your skin, leaving you nothing but shivers. One good thing about this season of oddness is the pretty pretty flowers blossoming all around campus! They're just so lovely.. wee~~


So, what do we students do at near Finals? Study alone?
Not exactly! haha..we posed at the mall and took random pictures and did several other randomness..

woohoo~~ I CAN actually fit into that..lolz..


Iara and I..Iara came to visit during Spring Break. It was fun! She makes me look so short here since she had to bent down to take this pic with me..lolz..

No comments: