April 26, 2008

stressful moments


I wish my life would be just that of the picture, relaxing under the sunshine..haha..However, as I'm entering my final week of my first year here in the States, life is insanely hectic! I'm buried with assignments, papers, tests, finishing up every little details of all my work, wrapping up my semester and not forgetting, finding time to prepare for my finals. First finals is on next Saturday at 730am! It's crazy..how am I gonna be able to take a final on Saturday at 730am?? Not forgetting, ALL my finals are comprehensive! all 5 of them! I think I'm going to go crazy if I don't find a balance between all these. I'd been losing my patience every once in a while, not being able to sleep at night and getting random ideas. Sometimes, it feels good to isolate myself and just be alone..I mean, it doesn't sound too bad but for those who know me, i HATE being alone..yup..huge change huh? Oh well, I put the blame on something call 'stress'..haha..oh well, 2 more weeks and it's summer vacation for me..can't wait to kick back, relax and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and cross my fingers and hope it gets warmer each day! I WANT SUNSHINE!!! not rain or cold windy days..

P.S. I might disappear for a tad while due to upcoming finals..will be back after 7th May though..keep me posted, people..

xoxo

No comments: