December 31, 2007

HAPPY 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!
The new year has come, the old is gone..time flies so fast these days.

I can't believe that I'd been here in the States for more than 5 months now..this 5 month journey has been a great experience. It has helped me grow a lot. Winter has just begun last week. Weather's been really cold, but not cold enough to snow. I really hope it snows, but I doubt it would..but I'll still hold on to that hope..

My month long winter break has been fun so far! I spent most of my time hanging out with my friends, playing keyboard, teaching some of them keyboard, watching movies and reading..I have to say, I'm really really blessed to have friends around me, who would always be there for me..to look out for me at all times..and also keep feeding me..lol..back home, no one ever come up to me and say "hey! you know, you're really talented in keyboard and writing.." or "hey! you did a great job out there.." ..It was usually just "look at sheryl..." or " look at your sisters.." or "ya, it's your responsibilities.." It's just nice to have someone come up to me and say I'm talented in something. you know what I mean? anyways, this is going no where..so back to topic..anyways, I thank God for all the blessings..for the opportunity to be where I am today, for me to meet new people, for new friends, for the McCords for being like my family here, for helping me succeed in the things I do, for being there for me and for all the joy and laughter HE had brought in my life.. ^_^

My new semester starts in 2 weeks. That means back to my hectic schedule and new subjects. I'm not looking forward to exams and assignmets, but I can't wait to see my friends again..I miss you guys! Well, I hope and pray for the best..that every moment in my life is used to the maximum..I wanna get to know more new people..get involve on campus more often..to increase my network and social scope..to enjoy life! every minute of it.. ^_^

alright, I gotta go teach Ho keyboard now...later hang out with Stefan for couple of hours..then dinner and movie with the guys from ISCA..hehe..hope this new year is fun!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I MISS Y'ALL LOTS! HAVE FUN!!

No comments: