December 9, 2007

who put it there???

Seriously, WHO STICKED THIS ON MY DOOR???


I woke up this morning, determined to start studying early in the morning..went to brush my teeth and wash my face, then suddenly when I was about to open my door, I saw this stuck ON my door, next to my name..I was laughing so hard coz' it's hilarious! and curious at the same time..Seriously, who put that there? I wonder how many people has passed by my room and seen this on my door while I was asleep..people would think I'm sick or something..then again, what's gonna be on my door next? People been giving me food to eat all the time..and for the last time, I'm fine and healthy..I'm just smaller than all of you here..I'M PERFECTLY FINE!
so, my point is, WHO PUT THIS RAMEN AND NOTE ON MY DOOR???

No comments: