April 15, 2012

BAILEY!

So, I haven't updated my blog for ages and I didn't even realize it! haha
Since then, a lot has happened. Lots of ups, downs and hectic stressful student life. 
Also, a new addition to the family has arrived! 
Meet my super sweet yet stubborn white lab puppy, Bailey! I was ecstatic but very much sleep deprived the first 2 weeks he arrived. And the barking, whining and howling drives me insane! Urgh..but oh well, he IS a baby.. Since then, he had learned his name, sit, going up and down the stairs and now, we're working on potty training, come and stay..although my schedule has gotten so crazy and busy, it's nice to have him by my side at the end of the day, just laying by my feet while I work on my assignments.   :)

The day we picked him up
my puppy loves me so much! <3

No comments: