January 19, 2010

Still having fun.


Classes has been fun so far, fun as in I am still in my normal mode. haha, no worries, not in my stress mode yet. As for those who know, stress mode is B-A-D for everyone around me..haha..anyways, even with this 1 accounting class I'm taking right now, I think I'm still doing fine. (p.s it helps with my patience..until I run out of patience, that is..)

This semester is definitely going to be a very challenging one, but I think it'll be one of those semester where I enjoy learning and be able to have some fun. I mean, learning should always be fun, and that makes all the hard work and sleepless nights worth it, right? Anyway, 3 finance classes and 1 accounting class. All upper lever classes. Fun. hehe..Maybe it's still early in the semester and the bad hasn't come yet. We'll see, but as for now, I'm here relaxing after all my work is done while my sis is just starting her work.

And I thought Freshmen and Sophomore years should be more relaxing, like how mine was..haha..

No comments: