January 27, 2010

Ice Storm? Yes? No? Maybe?

Remember this?

Remember this?
Exactly one year ago, U of A was closed 4 days in a row.
The longest it has ever closed in a year.
Ice-storm 2009, caused so much inconvenience for those off campus.
I was lucky I guess, the dorms were not exactly affected.
While everyone was scramming around for heat and food and hot water, I was sleeping in my warm bed and watching tv all day.
*wide grin*
Maybe these pictures will remind you how it was:





Oh ya, for those who know me, you're probably shaking your heads when you see my pictures..
Yes, I had those bright ideas to go around in the ice because I wanted McD so much! and I needed pictures for memory's sake! haha

They say it's going to happen again...
This time, worse..
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
This time, I'm staying off campus, that means I might lose electricity and heat...
No food, no heater, no hot water, no electricity...
At these times, I wish I was still in Yocum.

No comments: