November 16, 2009

hi

¡ Hola chicos!

Sorry I haven't been updating..then again, now i wonder who ever reads my blog..lol..
anyways, life is hectic and routine-ish. Winter is almost here again..hehe..which means, out comes my winter clothes. ♥ That means my cute pair skinny jeans is out of my pile of "winter stuff".. ♥ Will be bundling up again just to keep me warm and cozy. Sunsets at 520pm each day, making my days shorter (not the dying way ok?) and as Sheryl puts it: "it's very depressing"...lol...however, that means i wake up at 6am each day just to try to fall back asleep again...Miss Sunshine has to shine at me each day at 6am..oh,and the cold winter wind has already cut through my skin today, but surprisingly, it doesn't hurt as much as it used to. Maybe I'm getting use to being injured? (mostly paper cuts and bruises) haha..wonder what it would be like when we head North to the mountains during our winter break trip..poor Sheryl, she's wearing 5 layers of clothes already and it's only the beginning...so much for me wanting to go on an adventure. ☺


♥♥♥ STAY WARM,EVERYONE!!! ♥♥♥
As for those in Malaysia, don't stay too warm..it's hot enough there...lol...

♥♥♥
Next week's Thanksgiving week..yay!!!
couple of days off before the next wave of exams.
Till then..God Bless y'all.


No comments: