May 28, 2009

Home Sweaty Home

I finally got back to KL yesterday afternoon after an extremely long flight and layover time. I left Fayetteville at 5am, got to Chicago and then LA..I had the longest wait in LA ever! I got there at 2pm local time and I had to wait for my 1.40am flight...*sigh* I sat at a table with all my luggage, plugged in my laptop and began my super long wait! you cannot imagine how bored and tired I was! I had 26hours on 5/26..haha..with only 3hours of sleep previously, i had to keep myself awake. Watched some dramas, played games, ate a little, chat and stared into the thin air daydreaming..coming home is really exciting and yet there is a feeling of uneasiness. There will be that one person who will be not there to greet me anymore. It feels so different everytime I think of what my grandma said "I won't be here anymore when you come home.." and sadly, it did came true..sigh...after 2 years abroad, coming home is really different. Things are no longer the same as it was before I left. Anyways, my first impression when I got off the plane was "THIS IS WAY HOTTER THAN I REMEMBERED! IS THE A/C ON?" hahaha...yes, it's hot! I admit it! rememeber the time I complained how cold Fayetteville was? ironically, i think this is too hot! It feels like you're in this big constantly heated oven..*Sigh* My family was there to greet me with a sign my lil sis made (just in case I couldn't recognize her ^_^" ) and we headed out for lunch. It was a big bowl of rice! hehe..but it was good..and I had Hokkien Mee for dinner..yummy~~~


As for today, I slept till 1.30pm! hahaha...jetlag, i suppose. Got a hair trim and a new pair of sandals! yay~~ Gonna start my lecture on UPSR with my lil sis..lol..will keep u guys updated! Email me or MSN me, people! I wanna hang out with you guys who are in KL this summer... =p

No comments: