May 4, 2009

Did you know?

Did you know that you shouldn't take an exam when hung over? hehe..I just learnt that lesson today, during finals...I had a finals at 7.30am today and guess what? I didn't wake up till 7.20am! (Thank God!) Carolyn set her alarm for 7.20am for some reason that she doesn't know..hehe...thanks to her (many other times too) that I managed to wake up just in time to rush all the way to the exam hall..with a major headache and runny nose..

Ok, before anyone starts scolding me "Sherrie, how can you be so stupid to drink alcohol before a major final exam?" ...Ok, I admit I drank alcohol, 10% actually..but it's not what you think..it was Nyquil! Who knew cold medicine could give you a hungover? The one time I decide to be a good girl and take my medicine, I get hung over~~~ ^_^" Next time, no more Nyquil for me before anything important..then, Carolyn told me "hey, you know they have Dayquil instead..it keeps you awake!" ....if only she told me sooner....hahahaha.....



This, truly, is an unforgettable lesson learnt!

No comments: