August 25, 2008

Summer is Over


As you can tell, I went to Disney Land, Orlando, FL this summer for vacation! haha..after so much working, I'm finally off to vacation and relax, or so I thought. It was not your ordinary carefree vacation, but definitely an unforgettable one. Car wreckS [almost], fights, dramas, hatred between 2 friends, selfishness and true character of a person are shown...oh, hurricane escape too! All I can say is that I am grateful that I am back safely in one piece. I truly Thank God for His protection and blessings. I managed to be unharmed, safe, calm and yet have fun through all that that was happening around me. The sense of calmness can not be expressed by words, only that I know by heart that it was Him watching over me, protecting me from all harm and dangers. Disney land and Universal Studios was awesome! It was fun [when I wasn't in the middle of their fight.. ^_^" ] The beach was not as pretty as I thought it would be like in the movies. It looked like PD to me, worse...they had chewing gum in the sand! ewwww....disgusting!!!

here are we, smiling for once..sigh


trying to have some fun out of all that..hahaat the beach, wanting to go home badly before hurricane hits us and I just want them to stop!
Oh ya, after 2 days of driving and almost getting killed numerous times, I am definitely HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to be back in Fayetteville..can't believe I just said that, but I am...hahahha....

***
Anyways, class started this morning and everything is fine. Oh, Diego is back! yay~~ mine you, he's my best friend..but he's not in yocum anymore..sigh..so much for our weekend hang outs..lol...oh well, we'll figure something out..

No comments: