February 9, 2007

done

hey people..if anyone reads..hehe..i'm relieved~
i applied for my visa yesterday..was a blur la coz i didn't know to apply for student visa,there is no need to line up as the rest of the people there..hehe..only knew when the guard ask me if i'm a student..lol..anyway,was pretty nervous coz it was my first official interview *bluek* was so worry they wouldn't understand me and if i count understand their accent..after going in to check in my documents,i was so relieved coz i understood de guy at the counter..ok ok..so now wait for number to be called..i waited for an hour for my interview..so,imagine how many people were there earlier than me? anyway,i thought i would calm down while waiting but instead i heard one officer who was interviewing a lady started to scold her..*scary*..then as i hear them,i realise the lady didn't provide valid answers and documents and kept changing her answer to the same question..well,i hoped i wouldn't end up like that..after an hour,finally my number called..i was interviewed,de guy asked several basic questions..was really friendly..i was done in less than 5 minutes..hehe..but,going there gave me a totally different experience..i saw many people facing different situations..some were blur-er than me and some were so tense..but i love watching the little kids..they were so relaxed..entertaining themselves.. ^_^ but anyway,visa is done..so now it's mental n physical preparation till then..

No comments: