February 24, 2007

Blogging once again..yipee

Haven't been able to update lately coz been reformating my computer..twice in a month..*sigh* that's what you get when you try to use a computer for more than 10 yrs..haha..

Anyway, this year's Chinese New Year was quite fun in a way..there were less angpaus but i had 3 yee sang,3 outings,1 trip to ipoh and let's see..plenty of family time..went out for a movie with my sisters-Night at the museum..yea,i know it was last year's movie but what do you expect a young kid to watch rite? we arrived at klcc at 11am..and boy,was the line long..the end of the line was outside the cinema area..almost to the opposite shop..and to think that we were early..so,it was a 30min wait for us..anyway,after buying the tickets,we went to walk about and then have an early lunch at the food court..but i guess due to the festive holideys,everyone was shopping..hehe..so,klcc was very crowded that very day..the movie was quite entertaining. My lil sis was so excited that she actually shouted for a while and started laughing quite loudly without realising..hehe..i guess, being with my sis makes things much more colourful in life. ooo..and we ran out of kinokuniya bookshop to watch lion dance performance..but little as we know it was at the lower floor.so,being a kid,she pulled me all the way down and made me carry her..but it was my fault she couldn't see..coz everyone there was way taller than me..*sigh* anyway,we had a blast..daddy wasn't too worried over us..i guess i proved that i could be responsible..*smiles*

Today, went to Sg Wang, Lot 10, Times Square and StarHill with an aunt and my lil sis..we walked from 10.30am to 6pm..we walked and ate all day..haha..*i'm fat..sobz*..we had dim sum for brunch,cheese cake n sandwiches for tea and teochew dishes for dinner..actually,i ate mostly my sis's leftovers..didn't want to waste,so i decided not to order my very own share of food..and drinks too! but it was really fun ..i love my lil sis..she always make things shine in a way or so..sure will miss her when i leave..*sigh* everyone has been "ejek-ing" my dad if he would go with me on my departure day..but the truth is,he's not..i guess it's time i need to learn to be more independent..more grown up in a way..but i'm still a kid..*still look like one too*..

Note to self: I shud go on a diet after cny..i'd been eating a lot,knowing that i won't be able to eat them next year onwards..*sigh*..gonna miss the food here..i love malaysian food..ok..stop being all dramatic..i won't starve..i'll be okay..coz i love western food too..haha..but will definately miss spicy food..i mean really really spicy food.. =p

No comments: