October 30, 2009

...

Life is getting so hectic right now, suffocating my life.
Everyday is the same routine: wake up, class, work, study, assignments/RSOs, meetings, sleep. Entertainment is no longer a normal part of my daily life. No more tv. No more movies. No more sports or piano or any music instrument. Just occasional youtube and pandora box.

*sigh*

I am not complaining but I do really miss those fun I had in my freshmen and sophomore years..movies and hanging out~~ things that seem far from my life right now. (yes, I know..I'm a junior now...) Studies are getting tougher by the day, more time is needed on each subject. And I have to admit, I have to work 200% more than I used to. As graduation approaches, I'm getting nervous. Will I get an internship or a job in this job market? I believe God will provide, but I can't help feeling so nervous right now...there's so much to do each day, so much to worry about and so much to think through. Feels like exploding..I can't wait for winter break to be here..then, I can relax a bit and find that balance in life again.

Please pray for me to get an internship/job.

No comments: