August 26, 2009

Do I need one?


The good old days...haha..not really. I think this little girl is lucky, she only has ONE backpack. When I was her age, I was carrying 3 huge bags like hers to school daily. All my books for morning session, afternoon session and after-school tuition books...I would have to carry my bags and my sister's (that's what good older siblings do, right?) and walk home from school...man, those days didn't seem too bad till today..

***

So, there was the Walton Block Party in Sholmier Plaza and Razorbash Party at the union today afternoon. It was fun. There were so many free stuff and lucky draws. I was just grabbing and signing up for stuff..kinda fun. lol...well, not until I went for the FREE SPINAL CHECK. *sigh* I'm not sure if I should be grateful or worried. Apparently, my spinal cord is messed up. senget bones, structure not proper...I only managed to get a 30% on that test. Yes, this is the first test I failed. Maybe it's a good thing I found out early...maybe not? I was told that I should not be carrying anything above 10% my body weight and anything more than that is harmful to my body. And yet, my bags were way more than that 10%.....but I need those books....how? *sigh*
They gave me a free 1st consultation coupon...should I go and test it out?
What do y'all think?



No comments: