February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day~~

I have an addition to my bear collection! yipee~~~
*jumps for joy*

***
Valentine's Day was a busy day for me! haha..no, not the busy most of you think it is..I had to get up for work that day..hehe..after work was preparation for Valentine's Party ISCA was hosting..decors were not cut, not drawn and balloons weren't ready...In a nutshell, I was super tired by the time the party started..sigh...but the party was fun. Games, Japanese food and new people to meet! hehe...and lots of chocolates to keep me going through that couple of hours..I was happy...

***
but on my way out to prepare for the party, this is what I got up front at my room door!
It's huge!
now, it's sleeping half of my bed..sigh...
but no complains..
i simply love it!

No comments: