January 12, 2009

Dallas updated

Sorry this took so long, guys..so, I went to Dallas for a week with my friend here, a road trip actually..was gonna visit some friends i had there but we got too lost to meet up with any of them..haha..so, we spent most of our time out driving and walking..lol..

am gonna let the pictures speak for themselves.. =p

He drives first


Lunch

then me! I look really tiny in this pic.. ^_^"

Dallas!





Lemur
Gorilla!!
what better way to sun tan in the winter eh?
i love turtles..haha
and who knew Hogs had blonde hair? (just kidd)
our rental car for the week..


Downtown:

Art District:Durians.. =(

Going back to Fayetteville:
The week was great! filled with fun, laughter and lots of arguments..hehe..but it was all good. Anyway, school just resumed and I need to get back to the momentum..study and work again..sigh...

No comments: