December 9, 2008

Gossip...

Gossip
is not a nice thing to do
is not a nice way to treat others
is bad for health
is pollution
is noise
is bad for everyone
is stupid and useless
is a waste of time
hurts others
or make me mad
.
.
.
Why can't you talk to me?
Why can't you be straightforward?
Why can't you even try to know me before you JUDGE me?
If you don't know me, do what the picture below says!
Oh, maybe you can't read..
Or maybe you're just ignorant and old and brainlessly insensitive..
maybe, just maybe..


I'm sick and tired of people who only met me once or twice and by saying "hi" judge me to be all sort of stuff..I still don't get how one can go to a sacred holy place and talk behind someone's back without any sort of truth or evidence..I hate people who are just so close-minded and stupidly insensitively ignorant..I mean, if you're really that bored, go get a hobby! Go TRY make a friend..(although it would take a miracle for that to happen)...just leave me alone or I won't play nice sweet innocent girl anymore..you ALL are getting on my very last nerve..

I am brought up in a modern society and differently..I was taught freedom of speech and to fight for what I believe is rightfully mine..and that means standing up to no matter what you age is..I do not care. If you can't use your cerebrum to think straight, then buzz off..get off my radar..
..as if finals is not hectic enough..

No comments: