November 8, 2008

Freezing Cold month....

So, Fall is here and trees are turning again..oh yes, it's that season again! When trees start to go botak! lol...I find it still amusing to see how one day it looks green then red then BOTAK! hahaha...


But IF you think Fall is not cold, You're so WRONG! It is freezing this year for some reason. Maybe because of the hurricanes this year..it's usually about 3-5'C and extremely windy.. So, I am wearing winter clothes in Fall! How crazy is that? haha...wonder what I'll end up wearing in Winter. What's more amazing is those ppl ("guai lo"s) are still in shorts and t-shirts and jacket only...make me look like "soh-poh" only...


And then came Halloween..I painted pumpkins and got a lot of candies..and no, I did not go Trick-or-Treat..It was FNL..hahaha... ^_^"

This month's been insanely hectic. I need a vacation already..looking forward to Thanksgiving Break, but not really either...that would mean more exams are on the way...sigh... =p

No comments: